|Job Ref:||204566337||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£45000 - £48000/annum 15% KPI Bonus - Car - Healthcare - P||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
Project / Contracts Manager|
Up to £48,000 + Package (15% KPI Bonus / Healthcare / Vehicle / Pension)
Excellent career opportunity for an experienced Project / Contracts Manager to join an expanding company based in Hampshire, who work on a national basis. My client is an award winning Construction Company, established in 1994, a leader within their specialist sector, predominantly cutting edge leisure D&B / Refurbishment.
You will be responsible for overseeing a range of exciting new projects from inception through to completion. Ideally you will have gained experience within new build and refurbishment / fit out and have the capability of effectively managing projects up to a value of £5m.
This is a business critical role, which would appeal to someone ambitious, hands on, someone who wants to make their mark within a small but dynamic team with this role offering huge growth potential.
* Effectively managing multiple construction projects, you will be responsible for the timely completion of projects, working within contractual deadlines (Values £500k to £5m).
* Ensure compliance with all company commercial and financial procedures, a previous QS background would be desirable.
* Driving forward site teams & Site Management.
* Development and delivery of project programme and control of project costs.
* Knowledge and understanding of contract administration.
* Assisting with pre-construction development and tendering.
* Progress reporting and client liaison.
* Considerable (5 years +) practical knowledge of managing construction projects, ideally within refurbishment or fit out and small new build.
* Strong communicator with the ability to liaise confidently with senior management, clients, stakeholders and other staff members.
* IT Literate with a full working knowledge of Project Software (Microsoft Project) is essential, an understanding and user knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage.
* Commercially aware with strong financial ability.
* Very organised with the ability to handle a pressured workload and deadlines.
* Qualified within a construction discipline and technically minded.
* Have knowledge and understanding of site based Health & Safety and industry appropriate accreditation (SMSTS / CSCS / First Aid).
* Hold a valid UK driver's license and be prepared to travel to site locations, acting as main point of contact with the client.
Please feel free to contact James Coltart at AndersElite Southampton if you would like more information relating this opportunity