|Job Ref:||204566375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£32000 - £40000/annum + Vehicle + Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
SENIOR ENGINEER - CIVIL ENGINEERING - EDINBURGH|
£32,000 - £40,000 + Vehicle + Package
A vacancy has arisen with a national Civil Engineering and Building Contractor who are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer or Section Engineer. The ideal candidate will have technical and supervisory responsibilities in the delivery of civil engineering projects across the North of England and Scotland.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include;
* Assisting the Site Agent in planning and managing the project lifecycle.
* Managing both labour and materials resource.
* Monitoring and supervising site work.
* Maintaining the highest standards of HSEQ practices.
* Preparing RAMS and maintaining records.
* Managing both direct and subcontractor staff.
* Setting out and levelling.
* Reporting on progress and ensuring communication with all stakeholders as appropriate.
The ideal Senior Engineer will have the following;
* Degree level education in a construction or civil engineering discipline.
* Commercial and financial awareness
* Flexible approach to location and hours of work in line with company needs and requirements
* Valid CSCS Supervisor's card
* Contracting background with civil engineering experience
You can expect a market leading salary of between £32,000 - £40,000, depending on experience, along with a generous benefits package including pension and life assurance.
Having been established over 75 years ago, my client are a national civil engineering and building contractor who have completed major projects in the UK as well as the USA and middle East. With a large number of frameworks, their projects range from small value up to £350m mega-projects. Their structured approach to work-winning has led to a healthy order book of projects in the North of England and Scotland within highways, utilities, and marine environments.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
If this opportunity sounds of interest, or if you would just simply like to discuss your search for work please contact;
Matt Ingram on (Apply online only) or email