|Job Ref:||204566516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
Role Contracts Manager - Loacted South Yorkshire - £45,000 to £55,000 plus package |
My client is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager with experience of both Roads & Sewer and Plot Works management rather than just one or other of these disciplines.
* Maintaining effective and long term relationships with the customer and their representatives/advisors;
* Implementing and maintaining "Client" Strategy and Policies for Sustainability, Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental, Training and Development etc. and acting as an exemplar of the "Client" culture and values;
* Ensuring the project team comply with the Companies Business management System;
* Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems;
* Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability;
* Managing, supporting, mentoring and counselling members of the project team in their personal development;
* Undertaking annual assessments for staff directly reporting to the role;
* Seeking and developing ongoing continuous improvement;
* Providing aftercare services to the customer;
* To support and be familiar with own role and responsibility in respect of Business Continuity Planning. Ensuring that team members are also aware of the plans and communicates same;
* Any other duties relevant to the role.
* CITB Level 3 Safety Course;
* Appropriate CSCS Card;
* Degree (or equivalent) in appropriate subject;
* Professional Qualification;
* Experience as a Site Manager or similar;
* Experience in a similar role (desirable).
* Experience running projects as a "number 1" up to £5m in value (desirable).
* All above attributes are ESSENTIAL unless otherwise stated.
* High level of leadership and management skills;
* Commercial and financial ability;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* Technical experience and knowledge;
* Strong leadership and people management skills;
* Ability to plan and organise resources in order to meet tight deadlines;
* Customer/Client focus;
* Range of contract experience (desirable);
* Experienced in Civils and Infrastructure works;
* Experienced in new build major highways works.
* All above attributes are ESSENTIAL for this role.
£45,000 to £55,000 Plus Package and other benefits.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact ASAP Sid Choudhury NA or
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please see the other vacancies on our website we are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available on a permanent or freelance basis