|Job Ref:||204567126||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:58|
Job Ref Number: SAOM5|
Position: Senior Design Architect
Temporary/Contract/Permanent: 3 year contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a high profile Engineering and Architectural Consultancy firm in the Middle East who are looking for a strong Senior Design Architect to represent the company within their architectural team. The firm covers markets such as architectural, structural, master planning, cost engineering and construction management and they provide a high level of technical and design solutions to organisations all over the Middle East. The Consultancy has been established for many years and has 2 bases in the Middle East and their goal is to continue to offer a high quality design and build solutions to their clients. They are considered one of the best in their class within architecture and working for this company will offer an excellent opportunity for any Senior Architect who wants to be challenged and utilise their creative talents.
• Reporting to the Director and working as a Senior or Principal Design Architect on a number of high profile projects from concept stage.
• Concept design and design development on large scale projects
• Attending and managing design meetings and producing work in progress
• Manage and deliver a number of current challenging projects the company have presently including a number of towers and commercial developments.
• Mentoring and offering guidance to junior Architects
• Working closely with the team to ensure that the designs are buildable and solving issues where required
• Offering creative ideas and leadership capability as this role is a key role within the group.
• Ideally you will have around 15 years or more experience working in a consultancy or architectural environment.
• Due to limited visa's you must hold a British, American, Canadian, or Irish Passport.
• Recent contemporary and innovative design experience is essential as well as working on large scale developments.
• Strong communication and presentation skills are essential
• Degree qualified is essential
• A passion to produce iconic architecture is a pre-requisite for this post along with a
strong conceptual design background and an ability to see things through to the finish line.
If you are interested, please send your CV in a word format. Please also send some samples of your work, please leave on your name but remove any contact details on your portfolio