|Job Ref:||204567138||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:58|
We are recruiting for PTS Site and Section Engineers to join a leading main contractor on a high profile project in Oxfordshire starting ASAP. Initially your contract will run for 12 months with potentially another 4 years worth of work if you perform well.|
* Reporting to the Site agent on all matters relating to site activities.
* Setting out, producing checklist and inviting the client to inspect the works.
* Manage daily pre works briefings.
* On site coordination with subcontractors and the principal contractor engineering management
* Assist the Section Engineer with QA as required
* Assist with producing RFI's & producing and closing out NCR's
* Provide daily diaries
* Service detection with scanner
* Permit production as required
* Provide as built surveys and redline sketches
* Provide on site Materials quantities and measurement of completed works
* Ensure that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Divisional Standards Manual.
Previous demonstrated experience in delivering technical information through on site setting out and supervision of construction activities.
The successful candidate will bring to the role;
* CSCS and PTS Qualified and a Civil Engineering qualification or equivalent.
To be considered this role please contact me direct or forward your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business