|Job Ref:||204569200||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum full benefits package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
My client is looking for an Estimator to join their team based in their head office in Elstree. They are a well-established contractor specialising in residential projects up to £10M. They are offering £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience plus full benefits package. |
* At least 5 years' experience in an Estimating role with a Main Contractor.
* Could be an excellent opportunity for an assistant looking to move up the ladder.
* Good knowledge of the London and/or South East General Contracting and Affordable Housing market.
* Capable and confident to price schemes up to £10m in value.
* Experienced in computer aided Estimating systems, ideally C21.
* Good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
* Ideally residing within a 45 minute commute distance to head office in Elstree.
* Professionally qualified to MCIOB or equivalent degree level.
* Experienced in the preparation, send-out, and subsequent analysis of subcontractors and suppliers quotations.
* Good team player, confident, and clear communicator.
* Knowledge of Traditional, Timber Frame & RC Fame construction techniques.
* Ability to assist in pricing open=-market schemes, assisting with Cost plans and budget costs for land appraisals.
In return they are offering excellent progression opportunities along with a salary of £35,000-£40,000 plus a car allowance and full benefits package.
You must have previous experience in an Estimator role to be considered for this position.
Please contact me on NA for more information on this role and apply below if you are interested