|Job Ref:||204566990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£60000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
Prinicpal Mechanical Engineer|
Up to £60,000 per annum
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer, currently operating at either a Senior or Prinicpal level, to join their busy consultancy based in Leeds.
As the successful Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering designs for a range of large scale projects currently within the residential and logistics sector. Applicants should have a good presence on site having previously managed their own projects, undertaken site visits and engaged with clients throughout the life cycle. Additionally, you should be technically well rounded and have experience of all stages from conception to design, producing estimates, calculations, developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance or overseeing testing and commissioning activities.
* HNC/HND minimum in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
* Working towards Chartership or already be chartered.
* Have excellent technical knowledge in your primary discipline and a thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
* Be self-motivated and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have a proven track record of exercising commercial judgement together with practical knowledge to deliver positive outcomes
* Be collaborative both externally in design teams and internally with peers, and you will be ambitious and energetic, capable of getting the best out of your team