|Job Ref:||204566970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
Senior Structural Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000
A multi-award winning and well-established global Structural consultancy in Oxfordshire requires a Senior Structural Engineer. The position is due to an increase in projects and extensive workload. The consultancy cover a broad spectrum of industry sectors and have an impressive worldwide portfolio including some iconic structures. Successful applicants will have extensive building structures design experience and be able to design all main materials; steel, RC, timber and masonry. They must also be able to work under their own initiative and demonstrate leadership qualities.
This opportunity requires the Senior Engineer to be take on both client facing and commercial responsibilities, as well as managing and mentoring a team of junior staff.
The consultancy has excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- • Degree Qualified
- • Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years` experience
- • Experience leading projects and mentoring more junior members of staff
- • Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- • Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- • Designing structures efficiently using all main materials
- • Lead a team of engineers and technicians
- • Client facing
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information on this role please contact Tallia Smith on (Apply online only) / (url removed)