|Job Ref:||204566753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Epsom||Address:||Post Code:||KT17||Salary:||£29000 - £35000/annum £23k OTE, car, pension etc||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
Salary: £29k - £35k per annum base + bonus potential of £23k+ OTE|
Benefits: Company Car, Pension, Share Save and much more..
Our Client is the UK's most exciting growth brand in the KBB Sector. With a rapidly expanding network of new format Branches and Showrooms this Company has 1 clear strategic goal, to be the No1 Brand in the Kitchens and Joinery market. For its customers, they represent first class service, high quality products and a kitchen portfolio range for all tastes and budgets.
All About The People
For this Group it all starts with the right people... It's their people that are at the very heart of their success. They are committed to making sure their employees feel valued, providing them with industry leading personal development and exciting accelerated career opportunities.
The Talent Family
Our Client is focused on recruiting and developing the very best Managers that want to share their personal knowledge, skills and expertise with others. Growing a diverse Branch Management team that generates great ideas and that want to be part of the bigger 'Talent Family' is key to their Company culture, philosophy and growth.
Become a *Branch Manager* with us!
As a Branch Manager you will receive the structure, support and freedom to run your depot as if it was your own business. This forward thinking organization believes in its elite team of Managers, empowering them to implement their own innovative ideas and strategies within a proven business framework.
Responsibilities you will enjoy as a *Branch Manager*
* Building and implementing business strategy
* People management, leadership and staff motivation
* Driving sales turnover and building repeat customer relationships
* Improving profit and margin enhancement opportunities
* Staff training and development
* Implementing health and safety policy and procedures
How Working For This Ambitious Business Will Benefit You
* Fantastic salaries, bonus schemes, staff incentives and rewards
* Industry leading development programs and training
* Accelerated career progression for ambitious talent
* Be part of a 'Talent Family' where your ideas count
* Work in a business that encourages the sharing of knowledge, skills and expertise
Get in touch
For more exciting details on how you can accelerate your career and be part of this Clients 5 year growth plan, contact us today on NA. To apply, please send your CV and a covering note to: Holly Funnell
Job Keywords: General Manager, Depot Manager, Showroom Manager, Assistant Manager, Trade, Retail, DIY, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Designer, CAD
Note: Salary and benefits are subject to experience and suitability