|Job Ref:||204565584||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wymington||Address:||Post Code:||NN10||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
ACL provides specific and dedicated resources to the application of waste and energy technologies, operators of its own waste to energy facilities with fully integrated Management Systems for Environmental Control, Quality and H&S - accredited to ISO 14001, ISO 18001, and ISO 9001 at Goosey Lodge, Wymington, Nr Rushden Northamptonshire. We are an equal opportunities employer.|
An opportunity has arisen within our team for an experienced Plant and Machinery Operative. Your main role will be to carry out mobile plant activities on site in a safe and efficient manner, so to enable the smooth running of movement of materials on site. This role will require you to work as part of a team, but to also be able to work on your own initiative. The operation of the following machinery is required for this position; front loading shovel, forklift truck and telehandler.
- Trained and competent in the use of mobile plant.
- Adhering to all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Completing daily checks/inspections of mobile plant.
- Undertaking light maintenance of the machines.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping at all times.
- Undergo training programmes where necessary.
Experience required for this role
- Must have previous operation experience on the following machines; front loading shovel and telehandler.
- Prior experience within the waste industry.
- High levels of Health & Safety.
- Willing to be trained on other machines.
Dependent on experience.
To apply for or to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please click 'Apply Now' and include the following information within your covering letter:
- Salary expectation