|Job Ref:||204565287||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
* Worldwide provider of Aggregates for the construction and leisure industry
* Well known household name with regional and global offices and manufacturing facilities
* A leading Global brand, with the widest product range in any aggregates market
* Exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to change industry sector
* Working as the Plant Manager you will be working at the plant in Oxford.
* Shovelling materials onto production belt, cleaning yard and site, a lot of manual labour.
* Batching in the control room, run by a computer system, ensuring production is running on time and managing stock levels.
* Working directly with the planning office to meet customer order details.
* High concentration level required for this aspect of the position as measurements and fluidity of material essential.
* Maintaining quality standards within the plant including machinery, health and safety - performance standards.
* Due to high levels of application unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
* The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic
* Full driving licence
* Ideally with a shovel load license
* Be passionate about Health and Safety
* This is an opportunity for someone with site based experience in ANY industry
* Able to deal with a wide variety of people
* Please send you CV for immediate review
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally