|Job Ref:||204565264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + Vehicle + Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
SITE AGENT - CIVIL ENGINEERING - EDINBURGH|
£45,000 - £55,000 + Vehicle + Package
A vacancy has arisen with a national Civil Engineering and Building Contractor who are looking for an experienced Site Agent or Manager. The ideal candidate will be expected to manage and deliver civil engineering projects across the North of England and Scotland.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include;
* Promoting the highest standards of HSEQ.
* Developing client relationships.
* Nurturing supply chain relationships.
* Delivering project against agreed targets, managing risks within the process
* Managing handover of project
* Adopting principles of the Considerate Constructors Scheme
* Reporting on progress and ensuring communication with all stakeholders as appropriate
The ideal Site Agent will have the following;
* Degree level education in a construction or civil engineering discipline.
* Commercial and financial awareness
* Flexible approach to location and hours of work in line with company needs and requirements
* Valid CSCS Manager's card
* Contracting background with site/project management experience
You can expect a market leading salary of between £45,000 - £55,000, depending on experience, along with a generous benefits package including pension and life assurance.
Having been established over 75 years ago, my client are a national civil engineering and building contractor who have completed major projects in the UK as well as the USA and middle East. With a large number of frameworks, their projects range from small value up to £350m mega-projects. Their structured approach to work-winning has led to a healthy order book of projects in the North of England and Scotland within highways, utilities, and marine environments.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
If this opportunity sounds of interest, or if you would just simply like to discuss your search for work please contact;
Matt Ingram on (Apply online only) or email