|Job Ref:||204565054||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£59000 - £65000/annum Inc Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
Job Title: - Construction Project Manager |
Location: - Salisbury
Are you a experienced Project Manager who enjoy working within the Ministry Of Defence sector? Do you want to work a leading Uk based main contractor then please apply..
Our client requires a construction Project Manager to take full accountability to deliver a wide scope of works within the Civil, refurbishment and new build sector across a variety of projects valuing over £15 Million.
The Project Manager must be located within one hour travel from Salisbury, must have a proven track record working within a MOD environment (References required ) fulfilled a similar role with a Main Contractor and delivered projects as a lead above £8 million.
* Managed & delivered projects above £8 Million
* Sector experience MOD, health care, industrial, accommodation
* Knowledge & first hand experience managing Civil, refurbishment and new build projects
* Required Contract experience is Design & Build and Traditional or NEC
* Able to set up site, plan & deliver projects to program & to budget
* Experienced using programming software (Asta / Microsoft)
* Setting up quality procedures and implementing heath & safety policy's
* Managing the project handover and ensuring a defect / snag free completion.
* Able to Co-dinate large project teams, Site Manager, Planner , Design Manager
* Ability to Document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
* Competitive salary
* Health Care
* Vehicle / Allowance
This will be a two stage interview, if you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell on (Apply online only) or email an updated CV through to the details below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business