|Job Ref:||204565049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Christchurch||Address:||Post Code:||BH23||Salary:||£50000 - £57000/annum package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
The client are one of the UK top 10 housebuilders with a regional office based on the South Coast that covers developments throughout Dorset, Hampshire and West Sussex. From the regional office they have one of the best reputations in the industry focusing on delivering quality and doing very well every year with the NHBC awards.|
They currently have a project at the moment consisting of 80 traditional build houses in Christchurch. This project is already underway and due to a restructure of Site managers they are looking for a No.1 Site Manager to finish off this project, this project will almost certainly win an NHBC award next year. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience as a No.1 Site Manager and must be based within an hour drive of Christchurch. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay between £55k - £57k + package.
* Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
* Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
* Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
* Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
* Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
* Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
* Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
* Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
* Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
* Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
* Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
The ideal candidate will currently be working for another large developer or social housing contractor on volume build, fast paced projects.
* First Aid
The above qualifications are required as a minimum.
The client operate a 2 stage interview process, the 1st being with the relevant Contracts Manager and the 2nd being with the Construction Director. If this opportuntiy is of interest please apply now or contact me on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business