|Job Ref:||204564938||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£42000 - £45000/annum car/health||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
POSITION: Quality Auditor|
INDUSTRY: Highways & Civils
LOCATION: Bristol South West field based
SALARY: £43,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience, plus company car & excellent benefits, Private Health Care (Gold standard) and bonus.
JOB TYPE: Permanent
***A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A GREAT INNOVATIVE BUSINESS WITH HIGH INDUSTRY STANDARDS***
You will need to have experience of Highways, specific experience of actual laying of the Tarmac whilst having 9001, 14001 or 18001 ISO experience.
Working closely in partnership with our client we are offering you a great opportunity to be part of a leading multi-sector business employing over 15'000 within the UK alone.
The role of the Business Excellence Assessor/Auditor:
Will be to work closely with clients to help them improve their performance by assessing their systems and processes against BSI standards. At the end of each assessment the Assessor compiles a business report and presents this to the client.
* Candidates will have an appreciation and experience in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 and come from the Buildings and/or Construction Industry
* You will be working or have worked for a Construction Business or Facilities Management Company that have worked closely within the Construction side of the business
* You will have worked at Mid Management Level Site/General Manager or Quantity Surveyor with the ability to communicate at All Levels of a business.
* You will have a good mechanics of how construction and the Supply chain operates in order to facilitate the right results of Quality and process within a business.
* Alongside this an appreciation and understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Installation of ancillary aspects within the Construction field would be an added advantage.
* You will have a proven track record of focusing on Quality or processes in a business with the ability to communicate across all areas of a business, Resilient, Forward Thinking, and Adaptable and not phased by a changing daily routine
* Ideally have some experience as a Lead Assessor/Lead Auditor Course
* Degree level Qualified
* As part of a diverse team that have a variety of skills and interests you will be required to visit our clients, customer's sites on an almost daily basis, travelling to their sites and gaining a real understanding of their organisation.
* By understanding their business and their challenges you'll be able to help them improve their performance by assessing their organisation or products against our client's management systems
To be successful in this role
* You'll have a passion to improve,
* Take pride in what you do and having a methodical approach to your work.
* You'll have the confidence to communicate with all levels within a business, and discuss how you can help them to improve their organisation.
* You'll be working constantly with clients so excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal communication and written report writing skills are also essential
* Of course, as our clients are based in a variety of locations the ability to travel extensively is also a must as travel is an essential part of the role which could include overnight stays.
This is an excellent career opportunity to be part of a huge growing organisation offering progression and career advancements.
If you are interested in this vacancy and meet with the full criteria of the job specification, please email your current CV to Andrew PIlling or contact me on (Apply online only) for more information. This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business