|Job Ref:||204564779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum Travel, Pension, Bonus + Perks||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
M&E Commercial Manager - £100,000k |
Interested in picking your own projects up from pre-construction and running with them through to completion? I'm currently working with one of the top M&E Contractors in London who have recently secured two key projects valued around £20million M&E in Central London and they are now looking at bringing in an experienced M&E Commercial Manager to the business to lead these projects and teams.
Turnover for the business is projected to be around the £80million for 2016 and typical projects valued around £10million - £15million.
Highly competitive package with salaries breaking £100,000 and bonus structure in place which has aided with their high levels of staff retention. Experience within the Commercial Fit out sector is desired but not essential.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
* Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
* Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor ideally within Fit out
* Relevant qualifications
* Experience working with a recognised M&E Contractor
* Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus
I have agreed with my client to meet to discuss my shortlist of applicants by 9th September with the view to set up interviews Week Commencing 12th September.
For further information and to discuss this role, or a selection of other roles I am currently recruiting in more detail for either yourself of someone you know please give me a call on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business