|Job Ref:||204568680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:55|
Project Quantity Surveyor|
£45.000 - £55.000
About the Company
This £150 million turnover company have been around since the 1970's and have built a fantastic name for themselves within the educational, health care and social housing markets. They predominantly work on design and build, new build and refurbishment projects up £40 million in value and have up to 80% repeat business. My client have constant projects on the go for their financially strong, UK wide parent company. The company work within London and the Surrounding Home Counties and are based out of their office in Woking. They are setting the standard in modern construction and have some well-known recognised names within their team and structure.
About the Role
* The company have a Project Quantity Surveyor opportunity based on site in London.
* The sites are worth £10 Million and £8 Million each and are private apartments.
* This will require occasional office visits once a month at max.
* This is going to be working with a Senior or Managing Quantity Surveyor as well as having an Assistant or Trainee Surveyor reporting into you.
* You will be responsible for measurements, take offs, procurement, valuations, variations, assisting with CVR's, sub-contractor payments, final accounts and client meetings.
About the Package
The company will offer up to £55K as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car as well as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. There are annual salary reviews, pension and private healthcare as well as travel allowances and bonuses.
* Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background and a construction background is desired but not always essential.
* Ideally a degree in Surveying or other form of construction background would be ideal but not always essential.
* At least three years in a surveying related role is ideal.
Jerome Lewis or (Apply online only)