|Job Ref:||204568540||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:55|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a Civil Engineering sub-contractor to join a well-established company in the West End based near harrow. This company specialise in refurbishment and maintenance works, this particular role will involve specialising and project managing a number of basement projects that the company are working on. The basements range in value from around £10,000 to over £2m. These basements are in a range of areas including Swimming Pools, Saunas, Plunge Pools, Cinemas, Wine Cellars, Sunken Gardens, Board rooms, Staff Accommodation, Safety deposit boxes and hotel rooms and many more.|
The most successful individual will ideally have experience in both structural basements and structural alterations, but basement experience is almost essential. The Project Manager will have a proven background in Project Management and also within the Civils/Structural field of work. This role would suit a Project Manager who is looking for the next step in their career to join a company which has been established for over 30 years.
Project Manager Position Overview
* Understanding the client's requirements or company wants to achieve
* agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed
* drawing up a detailed plan and schedule for each stage of the project
* selecting and leading a project team
* negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services
* making sure that each stage is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
Project Manager Position Requirements
* Previous project management experience
* Working experience of basements and structural alterations
* Living in or close to the West End
* Experience of working for a sub-contractor would be advantageous
* Highly motivated.
Project Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary: £40K+ (this has not been specified and is purely dependant on experience)
* 28 days' holiday
* Company benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy