|Job Ref:||204568229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:55|
£35,000 - £40,000
A long-standing Structural practice in West Norfolk are currently looking for a Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer with a minimum of 4 years` experience as a strategic hire due to company expansion.
The practice work in a broad spectrum of industry sectors including Education, Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Historic and so the ideal candidate should have an equally diverse industry knowledge and extensive experience designing with all core materials. This opportunity requires the candidate to have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and clients.
- • Candidates must have 4+ years` experience
- • Cross sector design experience
- • Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- • Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- • Designing structures efficiently using all main materials
- • Client facing
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information on this role please contact Tallia Smith on (Apply online only) / (url removed)