|Job Ref:||204534253||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
My Client are currently recruiting a Mobile Engineer (M&E Multi-Skilled) based in the Manchester Area to assist the Engineering Team in delivering a customer focussed cost effective and efficient Maintenance Service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.|
The person should have excellent communication skills along with first class customer services skills to complement a practical skill set that will provide full building services support to the site. A can do attitude and a commitment to CPD.
The following is a list of the key skills required for this position.
* Electrical, Mechanical or Air Conditioning Qualifications
* An extensive knowledge of building services
* Knowledge of building control systems
* Some practical plumbing skills
* An understanding of BMS control
* Experience of AHU maintenance
* Electrical breakdown experience
* Planned Preventative Maintenance experience in building services
* Fully computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office
* Experience on computer based maintenance systems
* Extensive health and safety knowledge
* Experience of control of contractors
* If possible HV switching knowledge and permits
Key Objectives of the Role:
* Work on own and as part of an integral member of a team carrying out routine PPM and minor repair works.
* Carry out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
* Install new plant and equipment when required
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
* Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
* Maintain stock control systems as directed.
* Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
* Work safely, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
* Act as a Competent Person as directed and appointed.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, call (Apply online only) now