|Job Ref:||204533523||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£37000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
Abatec are recruiting for a Section Engineer on the highly publicised rail project in Bristol. As a leading recruiter in the area, we have been asked to assist with the recruitment of a permanent Section Engineer, with a history of working on Civil Engineering/Rail schemes. The scope of works includes major earthworks, drainage and RC bridge structures. |
As Section Engineer you will be:
• An integral part of the Project Team and will be expected to perform tasks as assigned by the Site and Project Managers.
• Responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of direct and subcontract workers.
• Required to meet project delivery targets and timescales.
• Expected to meet and exceed project delivery targets and requirements.
• Required to offer advice and support to colleagues on development needs.
Our client is looking for someone with:
• A relevant degree or qualification in Civil Engineering.
• A valid SMSTS or SSSTS.
• A PTS ticket
• Previous experience as Section Engineer, ideally on a rail project.
• Strong programming skills
• Earthworks experience
• Experience in writing WPP and Task Briefs
• £37,000 - £45,000 pa
• Company car/car allowance, plus other benefits
• Working for a main contractor
• The client will consider full or part time applicants
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight. The reference for this vacancy is 126339.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client