|Job Ref:||204532830||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
Our client, one of the world's foremost construction companies, is currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Manager to join them on a permanent basis. |
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all infrastructure works across the South West and will have extensive experience in the civils/water/highways.
As Commercial Manager you will:
- Assist in developing commercial processes and control measures, designed to minimise risk and maximise performance.
- Review bids.
- Manage the monthly CVR process.
- Prepare and agree both main contract and sub-contractor valuations.
- Provide accurate and timely commercial information.
- Establish targets and deadlines for the surveying team.
- Monitor and maintain commercial team performance.
- Assist and develop junior members of the team.
Our Client is looking for someone with:
- A degree or an equivalent qualification within Construction/Civil Engineering.
- Proven experience within civil engineering, specifically on water/highways projects.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering results.
- Chance to work for a globally recognised company
- 24 days annual leave with the option to buy more and sell excess
- Company car/ Car allowance
- Private healthcare (BUPA)
- Employer contribution pension scheme (up to 8%)
- Gift vouchers, Gourmet Card and Cycle to work scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Martin Williams, the reference for this vacancy is 126296.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client