|Job Ref:||204530655||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum + generous package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
Project Manager - Fit Out - London - £Excellent|
This Project Manager's role is with one of the UK's leading main contractors. They have an excellent reputation and build some of the country's most iconic buildings. They are a diverse organisation covering most sectors of the built environment and this specific role is within their interiors/fit out division. Projects are varied ranging from £multi-million high spec commercial fit-outs through to multiple project frameworks on a national basis.
• Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress, and implement actions to achieve targeted performance.
• Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan. Implement measures to ensure compliance with the customer requirements and project business plan.
• Develop and implement site establishment and ensure the efficient and effective management of site logistics.
• Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety. Ensure compliance with H & S plan.
• Implement all statutory, regulatory and company requirements for environmental and waste management.
• Understands the requirements of the project and ensures that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken.
• Input into risk / opportunity register. Include exceptional risks/ opportunities into project Business Plan and initiate actions to mitigate risks/ opportunities.
• Control and manage site/project budgets including profit and loss plus budget constraints.
• Develop, control and ensure delivery against the project budgets including profit, preliminaries, procurements etc.
• Understands and develops the agreed strategy conceived in the bid phase for project delivery.
• Actively participates and takes ownership in developing customer and project solutions during the tender stage and represents the company at all stages of the process.
• Interpret and analyse design information, recommend alternative design solutions and ensure inaccuracies are addressed.
• Ensure measures are established for the timely delivery of design information.
• Contribute into supply chain selection process and provide regular feedback and manage supply chain performance.
• Agree requirements for time, cost and quality aspects of trade contractor packages.
• Manage and discharge all regulatory requirements with regard to planning and building regulations approvals.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business. You will have good writing and analytical skills and have solid experience managing fit-out, refurbishment, cut and carve, retail and banking projects in the UK market.
The Plus Points
This is a great role with good prospects for career progression. You will be joining a motivated and growing team where you will be given autonomy to manage your own projects. Very good salaries and packages are on offer including a lucrative bonus scheme