|Job Ref:||204530636||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £85000/annum + generous package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
Contracts Manager (Interiors/Fit Out) - Great Opportunity |
The interiors division of one of the UK's premier main contractors is keen to strengthen its project management team. They are recognised as being one of the leading contractors within the retail and interiors sectors and are working with many of the UK's leading supermarket, retail banks and high street chains.
The primary focus will be to take responsibility for the delivery of multiple refurbishment and fit-out projects from inception through to handover.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress, and implement actions to achieve targeted performance.
• Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan. Implement measures to ensure compliance with the customer requirements and project business plan.
• Develop and implement site establishment and ensure the efficient and effective management of site logistics.
• Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety. Ensure compliance with H & S plan.
• Implement all statutory, regulatory and company requirements for environmental and waste management.
• Manage and discharge all regulatory requirements with regard to planning and building regulations approvals.
• Interpret and analyse design information, recommend alternative design solutions and ensure inaccuracies are addressed.
• Ensure measures are established for the timely delivery of design information.
• Contribute into supply chain selection process and provide regular feedback and manage supply chain performance.
• Agree requirements for time, cost and quality aspects of trade contractor packages.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting the business. You will have good writing and analytical skills and have solid experience in taking full responsibility and leadership for fit-out, refurbishment, cut and carve, retail and banking projects in the UK market.
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. Good salaries and a market leading remuneration