|Job Ref:||204528125||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
Our client is seeking to employ an Experienced Site Engineer for their regional office in Weybridge.|
Our client is one of the largest privately owned Civil Engineering contractors operating across the UK. They are a well-respected and established business concentrating on Highways works and Heavy Civil Engineering project.
The successful Site Engineer will be assisting on and running projects throughout the South East and will be involved in the full array of Site Engineer duties.
Main duties include:
• Setting out using total stations, GPS equipment, and to be able to undertake traditional setting out using profiles, batter rail and pegs
• Read and review construction drawings
• Undertake basic take-off's
• Raising technical queries with designers and other members of the client team
• Have a good commercial understanding and know the difference between cost and value
• Carry out relevant inspections and testing to ensure conformance of the works with the design and specification
• Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of earthworks, drainage, highways, and some experience of reinforced concrete structures. Must also have a CSCS card in the appropriate discipline and ideally hold a CITB SMSTS/ SSSTS qualification. The successful candidate would have undertaken a course and competent to use cable avoidance tools and understand HSG47.
Salary is up to £50,000 per annum plus vehicle as well as 25 days annual leave and pension etc.
If you have suitable skills and would like to apply for the role, please mark all enquiries for the attention of Andrew Halliday (alternatively call (Apply online only))