|Job Ref:||204527967||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor|
Openside Networks have teamed up with a top 10 main contractor, to assist them in sourcing up and coming Assistant Quantity Surveyors or Intermediate Quantity Surveyors to join this very successful and growing organization on a very large multi £m new build / refurb framework based in the West London / Middlesex / Berkshire / Surrey area.
Who we are looking for:
- Individuals who are either looking to take the next step in their surveying career with a main contractor.
- Someone who is currently working for a smaller contractor who is looking to join one of the UK`s leading and most successful construction companies.
- Someone who want to gain experience on large £10m - £180m new build projects
What experience should you have:
- Minimum 2 years Quantity Surveying experience working on new build / refurbishment / Fit out style commercial, high-end residential, civils / infrastructure, leisure, industrial, education, healthcare or MOD projects within a main contractor or sub-contractor environment.
- Ideally you will have worked on NEC forms of contracts but we are open to JCT or other forms as well.
- You should be a people`s person, someone who can work well in a team and will is comfortable communicating at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
What`s in it for you:
Our client is offering a true career path where you will have an industry leading and experienced team that will support you in your development whilst you climb the proverbial corporate ladder. You will also be joining a company that will offer support and funding for further education or to a professional membership. You will also receive an excellent, market leading remuneration package, filled with fantastic corporate benefits. All this, plus working with a great team on one of the South East`s leading projects.
So what are you waiting for? What have you got to lose by simply asking for more information