|Job Ref:||204522964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Pension, Healthcare, Car Allowance||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
Design Compliance Manager - Essex - £Excellent|
This private family owned business is seeking Design Compliance Managers to join their Essex office to work on a variety of residential developments across London. My client are well known for their sustainable and affordable developments and can boast a turnover of over £150m per annum.
The successful applicant for this role should have residential experience, ideally from a main contractor or developer. You will be expected to manage the detailed design information for high quality residential developments across London as well as report to the Senior Design Management.
Your responsibilities will involve the following:
• Managing the design process for traditional and design and build contracts
• Offering advice on the cost effectiveness of alternative methods of construction
• Managing all compliance checks against specifications and client requirements
• Liaison with local authorities, building contract and planning departments
• Act as the point of contact between the design teams and clients
Experience in concrete framing is ideal.
On top of a basic salary commensurate with experience you will receive a pension, healthcare and car allowance, you will also have the opportunity to be part of one of London's fastest growing residential developers as well as have the prospect for internal promotion