|Job Ref:||204520800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:31|
Quantity Surveyor (Main Contractor Special Works) | £40,000 - £50,000 + package | Permanent | Oxford |
I have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join the Special Works Team of a reputable Main Contractor that turnover circa £30m per year. The company have a rich history that have been around for many years, based in Oxford.
They are a family business committed to providing Client focused building services. They carry out a range of new build and refurbishment projects within a number of sectors encompassing Education, Historic Buildings, Healthcare, Research and Development, Commercial, Industrial and Defence.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor that has a strong track record working on a range of commercial projects for a reputable Main Contractor. Ideally, the Quantity Surveyor will also have some knowledge and experience of Estimating as well. Project values within the Special Works Department are generally between £50,000 - £1.5m; predominantly refurbishment and extension projects within the Education Sector, but they do occasionally work on bespoke new build houses.
• Ideally Degree qualified or other relevant qualification
• Track record working for a reputable Main Contractor
• Background working within a Special Works Department is advantageous
• Experience working on various commercial projects up to £1.5m in value
• Additional knowledge and experience of Estimating is highly advantageous
• Good commercial skills and awareness
• Able to commute to Oxford on a daily basis
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call Rob on: (Apply online only)