|Job Ref:||204465030||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ferrybridge||Address:||Post Code:||WF11||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
PROJECT MANAGER - Ferrybridge, Leeds|
Project: Waste to Energy
Skills requirement: Concrete Frames, drainage, infrastructure, external works
Employment basis: Permanent
At Careys - We Care
We are seeking an exceptional Project Manager with clear leadership ability and an exceptional 'Teamwork Ethic' - who is not only highly motivated to control the day-to-day functions on this complex project, but is a driver of 'The Carey Way' vision - who can see the bigger picture and can demonstrate the ability to pull our teams together through collaborative working.
About the Opportunity:
Carey Group has secured an exceptional and landmark waste to energy project in Leeds, reflecting our depth of resource and expertise to deliver solution based contracts. Our Project Manager will play a pivotal role in the success of this complex project.
Based on project site in Ferrybridge, Leeds, you will play a vital role in the success of this exciting project; responsible for successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the inspirational leadership, management and motivation of our project team day to day, ensuring they are managed in a safe and effective manner, on time and within budget.
You will also be responsible for building exceptional, lasting Client and internal relationships, leading by example for the drive beyond excellence and with a focus on exceptional standards of Health and Safety at the forefront.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide a first point of interface for the Client, ensuring all expectations targets are either met or exceeded
• Ensure high-quality, safe and timely delivery within budgeted costs
• Provide inspirational leadership and manage productivity of the contract/site team
• Ensure that policies and procedures are followed by conducting audits
• Take ownership of the Bid proposal, strategy and constraints in order to meet project forecast deliverables and obligations
• Chair meetings, review and prepare reports, taking full responsibility for all operational and commercial elements
• Ensure all works carried out comply with Health & Safety and environmental legislation
• Record keeping relating to site labour, plant, materials, safety, KPIs and environmental records
Desirable Skills & Experience:
• Experience as an Assistant Project Manager
• SMSTS qualification (essential)
• Appointed person and temporary works qualifications
• Proven technical experience in relevant forms of construction i.e. Groundworks; Substructure; Concrete Frames and Hard Landscaping
• Holder of high standards and driven to succeed and develop
• Exemplary and effective leadership
• Experience in developing and maintaining sound working relationships with clients, sub-contractors and/or staff
• 26* days holiday per annum (*Plus 8 days Bank Holidays)
• Company car / Car allowance
• Annual discretionary bonus scheme
• Competitive benefits package
Our company is full of passionate and capable people who are great team players. We need like-minded people to join our team and play a major role in shaping our company into the future.
If you and are ready to progress your career with an employer who cares about the well-being and satisfaction of their staff, please submit your CV and cover letter to Claire Beattie, Recruitment Manager at Carey Group PLC.
Carey Group PLC are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer