|Job Ref:||204464563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ferrybridge||Address:||Post Code:||WF11||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
SITE ENGINEER - Ferrybridge, Leeds|
The Carey Group is a leading independently owned Construction Company, operating across the UK and Ireland. Well-established and unique within the construction industry, we specialise in civil engineering, concrete structures, building, demolition, asbestos removal and waste management.
About the Opportunity:
Carey Group has secured an exceptional and landmark waste to energy project in Leeds, reflecting our depth of resource and expertise to deliver solution based contracts. Our Site Engineers will play a vital role in the success of this complex project.
Our Site Engineers perform a technical, organisational and supervisory role on our construction projects. Working as part of the site management team, the Site Engineer shares the responsibility for site security, health and safety and the organisation and supervision of materials and resources.
To be successful in this role, you will have the technical expertise as well as well-rounded communication, teamwork, leadership and problem solving skills. You will have a strong attention to detail and be confident in your ability to produce accurate and cost effective results, within strict deadlines. Responsibilities include;
• Setting out
• Preparation of risk assessments and method statements
• Review project specifications and drawings
• Negotiate modifications
• Compile and monitoring ITPs
• Material and resource reconciliation
• Represent and contribute at meetings/briefings
• Record, report on and schedule works and programmes
• Liaise with key stakeholders including the site team and client
• Oversee quality control and health and safety standards
• BSc in Civil Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
• Proven technical experience and knowledge
• Construction background
• Competent using AutoCAD software
• CSCS Card
• SSSTS or SMSTS
• UK driving licence
• MS Office software, particularly MS Excel and MS Word
Our company is full of passionate and capable people and we need like-minded professionals to join us in shaping our company into the future. Demonstrate your ability and progress your career, working with an employer who cares about the well-being and satisfaction of their staff, by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Carey Group PLC are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer