|Job Ref:||204461313||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Berkhamsted||Address:||Post Code:||HP4||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join a leading consultancy based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.|
The company are an increasingly expanding company who value their employees.
The role: (not limited to)
• Responsible for supporting and delivering large scale commercial and residential projects
• Establish client brief and technical scope of work
• Maintain excellent client and design team relationships
• Produce building services design calculations
• Attend sites for initial surveys and project meetings
• Monitor and maintain the progress of your projects.
• Have a relevant degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
• Chartered or working towards chartership
• 5+ years experience in ideally commercial, high-spec residential and mixed-use developments.
• Good knowledge of building services and engineering systems
• Driven individual
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Understand clients' needs
• Able to work in the UK without restriction
Package and hours:
The salary for this role is competitive within the industry and negotiable.
The company offers a fantastic work environment with great employee benefits, incentives and development opportunities.
If you are interested in the position, please respond with an up to date CV