|Job Ref:||204458560||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:48|
Our client are a Midlands based remediation firm who are looking for a QS with a strong background in civils or construction and good commercial awareness to join the company. |
The ideal candidate will have/be working towards RICS membership, however a degree in Quantity Surveying is essential.
• Duties for the role include:
• Reconcile tipping schedules for projects for payment reconciliation with suppliers and for valuation purposes
• Prepare valuations and submit to the client
• Deal with claims to the client
• Monitor payments and shortfalls and action
• Prepare cost to complete budgets
• Manage subcontractor value
• Manage retention payments
• Reviewing tender contract conditions both ours and the client
• Assist in pricing new works
• Launching projects and piecing together all tender data into an operational package for site start including scope of works, terms and conditions, program and technical data and communicate to the ops team
Ideally candidates will have 5 years' experience of working as a QS in construction/civils sector and sound building and construction knowledge.
Salary is up to £45,000 plus car and additional benefits, however the client are growing year on year which offers exceptional opportunity to progress into more senior roles in the future.
Starts are available immediately, so for further details please call (Apply online only) for mark your application for the attention of Andrew Halliday