|Job Ref:||204458251||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:01|
Setting Out Engineer needed in Southampton.|
• General setting out on site and monitoring of works on site
• Supervision of subcontractors
• Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
• Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
• Completing basic paper works and raising technical queries
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• Must have experience working with Steel Structures, Deep Drainage and RC.
• Experience as a Team Lead or Manager is advantageous.
• Ideally but not essential, experience with MEICA.
If you have the skills above, please send in your CV