|Job Ref:||204454951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:33|
Our client a leading Mechanical & Electrical contractor who are looking for an experienced Mechanical Estimator to join their growing team based in Glasgow.|
The successful candidate will be required to have worked as a Mechanical Estimator on commercial or industrial projects ranging from £1m to £7m in value.
What you'll be doing:
• Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and developing strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
• Negotiate and prepare quotations for works as required in conjunction with the estimating, surveying and procurement procedures.
• Provide estimating and tender support functions predominantly in support of the Mechanical operations team.
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work Act, Construction Act and the CDM Regulations as they apply at all times.
• Ensure effective written and verbal communication of all critical corporate and operational issues within the department.
• Advise the Estimating manager and other senior managers of any issues or opportunities which arise within the tendering or estimating process.
• Undertake surveys and complete reports as required.
• Attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace with technical and business developments
What you'll get in return:
• Excellent salary ranging from £45k to £50k
• Fuel Card
• Car allowance
• Health care