|Job Ref:||204450332||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:01|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the industry's most vibrant and exciting companies, specialising in the M&E Commercial Refurb, Fit Out and New Build sector. Due to an increase in current work load the business now require an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join the business.|
You will need to demonstrate a clear career history as a Mechanical Project Manager, successfully delivering multiple projects on time and under budget from within this demanding sector. This company has a real hunger to succeed and has a very clear growth plan over the next 6 years.
As an established Mechanical Project Manager the salary on offer for this position is £55,000 - £60,000 Basic + Package.
• Manage the successful completion of multiple mechanical installation projects
• Projects based broadly within London and the South East
• Ensure all activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service, specification and presentation
• Continually identify business improvements and ensure the integration
• Promote Business Development
• You will ideally be mechanically qualified to HNC/HND level and be hungry for career progression.
• It is essential you have experience of managing the full project lifecycle and assuming complete financial control of projects you are managing.
• Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience from within the commercial Fit Out, refurb and new build sector.
• Typically working on projects with values ranging from special works through to £10 mill you will possess the ability to manage the project in its entirety.
• You will be commercially responsible for ensuring that margins are maintained whilst ensuring effective solutions are found to any issues that may arise.
• The ability to deal with demanding clients and think on your feet is essential.
If you would like further details regarding this position or alternatively like to submit your application, please contact David Mead (Apply online only)