|Job Ref:||204448064||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£300/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Abatec are working on behalf of an extremely reputable, dynamic civil engineering company. Based in the South West our client is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a freelance basis to work out of Bristol. The successful candidate will be involved with a stimulating, long term, major civils contract and can expect a competitive rate of pay. Our client provides a professional working environment. The successful candidate needs to have a demonstrable background working with similar heavy civils projects exceeding £10M-£20M. Exposure to tunnelling would be advantageous |
This is a fantastic opportunity and, for the right candidate, this can provide a long term, lucrative period in their career
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
- Oversee the running of a team of surveyors.
- Ensure that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively.
Our client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
- A degree or similar qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- A track record of delivering good results.
- Experience of working on heavy civil engineering schemes exceeding £10M.
- A tunnelling background.
- Fluency in the use of MS Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Opportunity to work for a reputable company in the South West.
- Long term contract spreading over 2 years.
- A vibrant and professional working environment.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight. The reference for this vacancy is 126250.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client