|Job Ref:||204444227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£250 - £400/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:48|
Design Coordinator / Design Manager - Contract - Construction / Building|
To be considered for this Design Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Design Co-ordinator, D&B Coordinator, D&B Manager or Design Manager.
- Previous experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Apartment Blocks, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Extra Care Housing, MOJ, Industrial, Retail, Education or Healthcare.
- Previous Main Contractor employment.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
My client is a national Building contractor with a busy workload.
This employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a contract Design Manager to work on a variety of building sector projects for 12 months.
Location: Cardiff / South Wales
The successful Design Coordinator / Design Manager will receive:
-£250 to £400 per day (Dependent on experience)
-12 month contract
-Possibility of temp to permanent arrangement or contract extension.
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency