|Job Ref:||204433655||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
My client is a specialist Scaffolding firm based in Epsom who have been established for in excess of 20 years. They have been involved on a wide scope of projects, ranging from new build airport buildings, large retail units and the restoration of historical monuments.|
They are looking for a QS with specific scaffolding experience from the construction industry to join their team.
A minimum of 5 years' experience as a QS is preferable as well as in depth knowledge of JCT contract formats. It will also be a distinct advantage if applicants have formal QS qualifications (Bsc/HND etc), membership of RICS is not essential.
If successful, your duties will include:
• Fulfilling administration duties including recording progress, taking photographic records, keeping a site diary and paperwork filing.
• Assist in placing Sub-Contractor orders including completing analysis of tenders and producing a summary of compliance and qualifications raised during the tender process
• Site Measurement and measurement from drawings
• Preparing cost plans for speculative development schemes and Client schemes to assess financial viability.
• Preparing strategies for achieving exceptional profitability on our construction projects that do not denigrate the quality or client relationships.
• Completion and agreement of monthly interim valuations with the Employer's appointed representative.
• Preparation and agreement of the Final Account with the Employer's appointed representative.
• Assisting the Site Manager with record keeping including producing allocation sheets with sufficient detail to enable variations to be identified and contra charges to be recorded where appropriate.
For further details, please call (Apply online only) and ask for Andrew Halliday