|Job Ref:||204315128||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£34000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:28|
Our client is a busy Architectural Practice that currently has an opportunity for an Architectural Technician to work on predominantly small to medium sized residential projects including some low rise flats (New Build, Refurbishments, Extensions & Conversions)
• Your role shall be to take projects from inception to completion including providing clients with specifications, full working drawings and technical support.
• Regular contact with client, statutory authorities, third party consultants and internal architectural staff.
• Site visits for meetings, surveys and on-going project progression.
• General project administration.
The successful candidate shall:
• Be qualified to degree level in Architectural Technology
• Have at least 5 years previous experience in a similar role working on residential projects, producing drawings for Planning, Building Regulation and Construction.
• Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and possess good all round IT literacy
• Have the ability to work under minimum supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic with the ambition to grow with the company