|Job Ref:||204298990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Lowestoft||Address:||Post Code:||NR32||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
Quantity Surveyor needed in Lowestoft.|
Preparing tender and contract documentation and ensuring tight cost control supports accurate budgeting.
To carry out site inspections including pre-tender, pre-starts, interim inspections during repair phase project management, final inspections and signing off duties.
Reviewing and/or preparing contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other relevant documentation and provide cost forecasts.
• You must have experience in Quantity Surveying and Project Management.
• You must have experience working for a residential developer.
• Ideally a member of a relevant professional institution (MRICS or MCIOB). ACII / ACILA are also desirable.
• Previous experience in Groundworks is advantageous.
• You need knowledge of building control and planning regulations
If you meet the skills above, please send in your CV