|Job Ref:||204254454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
Building Surveyor (All Grades)|
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 PA + Car Allowance + Package
We're recruiting for a Building Surveyor to work for a public sector consultancy group based in Hampshire. We are looking for a proactive and ambitious candidate to ensure the highest quality of service delivery for every commission undertaken and to have a distinguished quality of service for all projects.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working within a client facing situation and ideally be (MRICS) or have gained the relevant level of previous experience.
Candidates will ideally have the following experience/skills:
• MRICS (Building Surveying)
• Good client facing skills within the public sector
• Good experience of contract administration
• Experience working directly with clients
• Had overall responsibility for construction management projects
• Ability to problem solve, advise clients on cost effective and practical solutions to all matters related to property and facilities
• Strong versatile organisational skills, coupled with the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven team working skills with the capability to work collaboratively.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way
• Clean driving license.
This position is a great opportunity to work for a growing company that are providing excellent opportunities for career progression.
For further information on this role, or an informal chat please call or apply online