|Job Ref:||204233016||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£27000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
My Client are currently recruiting a Mobile Out of Hours Engineer (M&E Multi-Skilled) based in the Swindon Area to assist the Engineering Team in delivering a customer focused cost effective and efficient Maintenance Service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations. |
• To participate in the provision of an out-of-hours service cover as necessary as part of the maintenance team.
• Hours flexible- usually 4pm to midnight (42.5hrs pw)
• Should be presentable with excellent knowledge of planned and reactive maintenance services- must have experience on Fan Coil Units.
• Smart phone experience is essential.
• Must have a full clean driving license.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• To work to recognised industry standards at all times
• To organise and manage own works and update work activities
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in more information, please call us now on (Apply online only)