|Job Ref:||204182791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
This asbestos consultancy continues to expand and has a large presence across the UK. They provide an array of services which include bulk sampling, air sampling and testing to a large portfolio of clients. Due to business requirements; they are actively seeking to employ an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to cover a variety of contracts in and around the Yorkshire area. Applicants from Bradford, Leeds or Huddersfield and surrounding areas would be considered.|
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P402, P403 and P404 or the equivalent asbestos certificates.
- Have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring and within the asbestos arena.
- Be flexible and have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a good knowledge of Health & Safety pertaining to asbestos,
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Oversee contractors on site and ensuring that they comply with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Submitting comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Build and maintain good relationship with new and existing clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company that offers a competitive salary along with many other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director Level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016