|Job Ref:||204140472||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Plus Excellent Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
- Project Quantity Surveyor for a Technical development in Cambridge
- 3 Year Project
- High profile project portfolio
- Prestigious M&E Contractor
- Excellent career opportunities and a highly competitive salary package
- M&E Building Services background essential
As one of the largest of its kind, they provide a unique, nationwide, pre and post contract commercial service. Working closely with a number of the key players, they are mindful of the need to add value, control costs and make a difference when and where it really matters. They operate in the full range of sectors and draw from their illustrious history to provide incomparable expertise and service for the future. From retail to industrial, healthcare to commercial, infrastructure to sport and leisure, our client is dedicated to providing a single focus and total service for all their customers.
Working as part of a strong project team, you will be tasked with providing Commercial assistance on a high profile Research Lab in Cambridge. The project will run for 3 years and provides the successful candidate with the chance to add a notable project to their CV. Initially there will measurement exercises involved, revalidating the tender. This will then progress to procurement, and then on to all general post contract commercial duties. An exciting project, providing the successful candidate the opportunity to run with a project from the early stages to client handover.
Education and Experience:
- Preferably educated to ONC/HNC, Degree or above
- Must have NEC experience
- Ideally at least five years' experience with an M&E contractor or M&E Commercial Consultant
- Able to demonstrate a track record of commercial assistance on projects over £10 million (M&E)
- Must be able to work autonomously, undertaking monthly internal CVR reports and cash flow forecasts