|Job Ref:||204046703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
The Role: Contracts Manager - Resin Flooring|
Location: West Midlands
Salary: circa£40k base + bonus + car + laptop + mobile phone + other bens = Superb Opening!
Our client is a privately owned integrated group of companies offering a wealth of experience in providing seamless flooring solutions to suit a wide range of applications for industrial and commercial environments
Due to significant growth, they are now seeking to recruit an exceptional person to help continue to drive the business forward in order to increase market share.
Ideally you will already be working within a similar role within the resin flooring sector, responsible for managing projects whilst also identifying new opportunities within existing and potential clients.
The fundamentals of this outstanding opening include:
• Conducting surveys and preparing quotations
• Generate new business enquiries
• To manage contracts including the preparation of contract paperwork, material and labour planning, ensuring the projects are completed on time to the quality of standard the client is recognised for resulting in a financial profit for the business.
• Responsible for own P&L
The ideal Candidate Profile will look something like this:
• Experience of building long-term relationships with building managers/occupiers
• Experience of Resin Flooring
• Project Management
• Computer Literate / Excel & Word
• Excellent communications skills
• Highly motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Should you feel you fit what my client is looking for, please get in touch