|Job Ref:||203849939||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
Our client is looking for an experienced Area Installations Manager working in the Kitchen Installation Industry. As a key member you will be based ideally close to Bristol or surrounding areas. The role will require travel around the areas such as Taunton and Swindon.|
As Area Installations Manager you will have full responsibility for leading and managing the Installation service across the area, by providing a high level of service to clients, managing and co-ordinating sub contract fitters to meet demands and work to the Company quality standards. The work will be on Premium projects within new build sites.
• Co-ordinating Installation teams to meet the demanding quality and service requirements.
• Ensuring area performance targets are achieved.
• Administrative duties in accordance with the role.
• A professional manner and promotion of the company image.
• Experience of working within fast track building processes and the furniture industry.
• Relevant CSCS Card is essential for this role.
• Knowledge of installations
• Hands-on approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
The ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels is essential and be professional at all times.
Holding an SMSTS qualification is desirable.
There will be some travel across the UK and overnight stays and candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
Generous Salary package includes a company Car, Mobile phone and Lap top and the potential for progression