|Job Ref:||204446470||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Whitchurch||Address:||Post Code:||HP22||Salary:||£34000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:47|
Working for an established, ambitious IT Company with significant scope for growth, my client is looking for a 3rd line IT support consultant.|
Based out of the Bristol Office, you will be supporting clients throughout Bristol, Bath, Taunton and the wider Somerset and North Devon area.
As part of our team of 6 Senior Technical Analysts, you should have a proven capability in designing and implementing a range of IT Infrastructure solutions to a high standard. The ideal candidate will be experienced in supporting the pre-sales process and have great customer service skills allied to significant technical knowledge.
If you are looking for a challenging, but rewarding role within an exciting company with innovative solutions, then this could be the job for you! There is significant opportunity for progression.
- Pre Sales activities including attending customer meetings to define their requirement
- Specifying a solution and preparing a fully costed proposal
- Presenting the solution proposition with the Pre-Sales team and influencing the customer decision making process
- Project management and technical delivery of solutions ? either solo or as part of a team depending on scale ? to budget and agreed timescale
- Business as Usual handover to customer and/or internal support team including a documentation pack
- Flexible approach to work and able to work with rest of team or on own initiative under tight deadlines
- Excellent customer care skills
- VMWare Certified Professional, 2 years VMWare experience
- 3 Year minimum experience of supporting MS Server 20xx Active Directory based systems
- 3 Year minimum experience of iSCSI storage and networking
- 3 Year minimum experience of supporting MS Exchange
- Full clean driving licence and own car, willing to travel to deliver onsite projects
- 2 Year minimum experience of Virtual Desktops, preferably Citrix XenDesktop VDI
- 2 Year minimum experience of enterprise wireless networks
Salary range ? 34k to 38k basic plus bonus, pension and other benefits (package subject to experience)