|Job Ref:||204456749||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£27000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
The HR and Payroll Functional Support team provide expert functional support for all the application components of the Oracle E-Business Suite. This position is for an experienced hands-on Payroll Functional Analyst.|
The role provides expert analysis and/or documentation for:
• system support, investigating and troubleshooting incidents and problems
• system changes, enhancements and developments
• implementation of solutions into production systems
• documentation, testing and handover of solutions to relevant areas of Service Delivery and ISS
• functional support and guidance for Payroll Service Delivery, particularly in terms of legislative system changes and tax year end.
The systems include:
• Oracle E-Business Suite (HR, Finance, CRM, Payroll, Procurement, Projects and Grants)
• Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
Supporting all controlled system instances (ie Production, UAT, Training and other relevant instances). You will be jointly responsible with all other support team members for data security and integrity and be pro-active in identifying opportunities to maximise benefits from applications.
If successful in this role you will:
• lead investigation of system problems to determine type of problem and appropriate resolution
• plan and deliver work, liaising with Technical Analysts where appropriate to resolve system problems
• provide expert advice on system functional use to other parties (e.g. Service Delivery and Training Team), focusing on Payroll
• provide functional analysis/specifications for system changes, enhancements, system configuration changes
• lead preparation of changes for the change process and handover to Service Delivery/Clients
• build excellent relationships with clients and ensure that the services delivered meet their business needs
• ensure Service Desk is advised on progress of incident resolution
• work with testing team to develop/maintain regression/UAT scripts
• lead testing of system changes in test and system instances
• take responsibility for understanding KPI's and Service Levels and focus effort on exceeding them
• use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles