|Job Ref:||204459017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Cranleigh||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:58|
Flexible working arrangements - Working from Home, Cranleigh and London|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a highly experienced iOS developer to join an exceptional team of mobile app developers and digital specialists working for a digital communications agency who specialise in high-impact mobile apps and digital experiences. Their team of mobile developers and designers create the perfect mix of art and science to help bring their clients apps to life whether it's helping develop mobile apps for iPhone (iOS) and Android or creating smart strategies that deliver in digital.
They are looking for an iOS developer with gravitas and experience to take help the team deliver on current and future projects as well as working with clients to bring their vision to life from inception through to delivery. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 of years' experience in iOS development having worked in teams that have created market-leading, successful apps for great brands.
Day to day you'll be responsible for delivering scalable, maintainable and secure code, and naturally will contribute towards idea generation and development at project inception and ultimately, you'll be involved in a growing iOS team.
This role offers great flexibility, you can work from home and then visit the office in London or Cranleigh on a weekly basis
REQUIRED iOS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong understanding of Objective-C, with the ability to take on a project from inception through to delivery.
• Have been exposed to Swift and take an interest in further developing your skills in this language
• A minimum of 2 years commercial experience developing iOS applications
• Have used webservices and APIs communicating over JSON or XML
• You will have used a number of the following frameworks and SDKs: UIKit, MapKit, AFNetworking, Facebook, Twitter, AVFoundation, MediaPlayer, StoreKit, Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Fabric
• Knowledge of retina graphics, interface orientations, universal apps, storyboards, autolayout and size classes
• Proficiency in using a project management and bug tracking system like Jira
GENERAL REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• An ability to work comfortably in a busy and rapidly changing agency environment
• As part of the recruitment process, being able to demonstrate examples of your previous work and be able to articulate the business reasons and benefits behind major decision points
• Knowledge of mobile platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows Phone
• Experience of a source code control system, ideally Git (they use Bitbucket)
• Proficiency in using a project management and bug tracking tool like Jira
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offer a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer