|Job Ref:||204461706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West Hampstead||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Project Engineer - Based in North West London (NW6)|
Permanent role paying up to £50,000 per annum + benefits (9am to 5:30pm)
Requires End to End Networking & Cloud experience
• Act as technical resource, in support of project installations which utilise a variety of technologies.
• When directed, technically approve planned installations, upgrades and change requests. Ensure that appropriate technical implementation plans, test plans, and contingency plans are in place and ensure that existing systems are not compromised by any proposed changes.
• Ensure that acceptance testing and witness testing of new installations and changes to existing installations is carried out before handover to BAU for on-going management.
• Ensure that Project Managers and the business are regularly updated on project process.
• As requested, create design standards, equipment lists, standardised configurations, test plans etc. for inclusion in proposals and incorporation into project plans.
• As directed, provide Technical pre-sales support to the sales team including the preparation of technical proposals and delivery of technical presentations to customers and potential customers.
• When requested, review and approve sales proposals from a technical perspective and ensure that any proposed technical solution is in line with company standards and that the solution proposed is appropriate, given financial constraints imposed and that managed technical risk maps are in place.
• Ensure that all software, hardware and communication systems recommended for inclusion in system designs are robust, value for money and all risks of failure together with the consequences of failure have been fully identified.
• Identify and propose new technologies to the Technical Architecture Manager / Chief Technical Office for consideration.
• Understand the road map of all products and solutions the company offers to the client base.
• Gain and maintain relevant supplier accreditations, as agreed with the Technical Services Manager, to support this responsibility.
• Ensure that the company Change Control process is adhered to.
• Ensure that all billable time is correctly logged in the ConnectWise system.
• As directed, perform audits of existing and potential client environments to ascertain suitable solutions to propose.
• Public cloud platforms AWS, Azure, Google etc.
• VMWare - VCP.
• Citrix, Terminal Services, VDI.
• Microsoft Server (2003 - 2012 R2) and application set, SQL, IIS, CRM, SharePoint.
• Strong storage skills, Fibre channel, ISCSI, SAN and NAS.
• Strong networking skills; Juniper, Cisco, HP, SonicWALL.
• Exchange and Office 365, including migrations from on premise to Office 365.
• Passionate about delivering good customer service in terms of projects.
• Good verbal communication skills are essential.
• Good written English skills are essential.
• Be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Be able to put together technical project plans.
• Should be seen as a technical escalation point for various technologies.
• Should be able to engage with customers at all levels of the business from technical to senior.
• Ability to manage time effectively